Okay...I've been telling all of you (for years), no blogs for me. No facebook. Please, don't even show me yours because I just don't have the time to maintain something like this or keep up with what all of you are posting. But then this past weekend, Thomas never went to bed and when I went to check on him, he confessed that he had joined facebook and you would never believe what so and so is up to and (while I tried to run out of the room, no....please don't show me, I said) my dear husband says, "Do you want to see xxx's (for obvious reasons, I can't reveal the name of this family member) secret girlfriend?"
Several hours later...Ethan bouncing in our arms...we were still surfing friend/family blogs and facebook profiles. Argh! The next day, I started reading my writer friend's blogs...Signe and Jonathan...and now a week later, I still start my day by reading their blogs. And...my worst nightmare...Signe twisted my arm into starting my own blog. Sigh. Afterall, she said, "it's such an easy way to keep in touch with everyone all at once. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! Welcome to the biggest time suck of your life! (But in a good way.)
Post a Comment