Friday, October 24, 2008

Hulk Smash

So this is what happens when I'm teaching and Thomas' is "watching" the kids:


Ethan: "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."


Thomas: "Sorry Ethan, it could be worse. you should see what
Daddy's parents made him wear in the 70's."
Leslie: "Hee.hee. It's true...there's this photo of
Thomas in a pink suit with his hair curled."


Kyra: "No, Scare me, Bear!"


Kyra: "Cool."
Leslie: "Kyra must've learned this word at school this week.
She ends almost every conversation with this word.
It scares me how quickly she's growing up."

Unfortunately, I missed the action. Thomas was posting these photos on facebook by the time I came home. I'll have to agree with Al, "Un. Be. Lievable." And Mike, "IN CRED I BLE."

When you hit things, the hands actually growl, burb words, emit smashing sounds, and say stuff like "Roarrrr," "You are making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry," and "Hulk Smash!" (Okay, fine, when the husband is away, I'll admit that I testdrive his toys). My husband warned me that there's more parts to his Halloween costume coming. I can't wait to see the ensemble.

In the meantime, check out this video.

2 comments:

Sig. said...

Oh my goodness, Kyra is getting so vocal! Complete sentences! Intelligible ones!

Question: What function are you going to that you need a Halloween costume? I haven't had occasion to dress up since college, which makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

Kyra - How is your baby brother doing? I miss you and love you..Uncle Jed