Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nov posts at KTD!

This month, I started a new blog with Kids These Days! called Love + eMotion. At first, I was worried that I'd run out of things to write about since I have to post something every Monday. So far, my kids are giving me plenty of material. But if you have any ideas, please help! Also, I need you to login to Kids These Days! and post comments on my blog posts so that I'm not out there alone. Finally, fan Kids These Days! on facebook.

Signe asked me if I was abandoning the "What's that?" blog...the answer is NO. This blog is for family and close friends, so you guys get the uncensored version of things and the photos/videos that Thomas would never allow the public to see.

So, here are the pics that go along with Nov posts on Love + eMotion:


Screen Time Fight Play-by-Play
November 29, 2010

Kit Kat Kick
November 22, 2010
Kids, Craters, and Cliffs-part II
November 15, 2010 (Rest of photos from this hike are in earlier post)



Parenting with Avatars
November 1, 2010

No comments: